|The short URL for this post is: http://katarinanolte.com/WordPressBlog/vkfFs|
This is a quick read which makes it ideal for people who are too busy to study the extensive cons of the standard modern diet. It is clearly written for those who want the basics in terms of what to eliminate and what to consume and how. It is easy to understand, to the point, and rather inspiring.
The process of improving one’s diet, enjoying the results, and sticking with it seems to be one that has been tried and found to be true, judging by the way it is described in the book. The conclusions drawn could only have come from someone who has experienced it and is happy with his achievements.
I do disagree on the subject of sodium, given the health benefits of unprocessed mineral salt, but, like said, the book doesn’t delve into details (it does however provide a list of beneficial spices).
The suggested diet is simple to implement and quite delicious.
- My Health Transformation (againstallgrain.com)
- The Trouble With Bread: What I Discovered When I Tried to Get to the Bottom of My Gluten Intolerance (alternet.org)
- “The 30 Day Guide to Paleo Cooking” – a video and a giveaway! (balancedbites.com)
- Practical Paleo Testimonial: Former vegan finds health (balancedbites.com)
- Review: Paleo Cooking by Elana Amsterdam (againstallgrain.com)
- OMG that’s Paleo? Review and Giveaway (againstallgrain.com)
|WHAT DO YOU THINK? SHARE YOUR OPINION IN THE BOX BELOW.||SIGN UP TO RECEIVE UPDATES AND DISCOUNTS.|